You must have a dream building in your mind because everybody does. How it must look, how big it must be, what color it should be and the list goes on. You probably even have an image of how the rooms would be furnished and how the curtains will look and where the sofa will be placed even before you have any chance of buying the actual house. However, if such opportunity does present itself, do not make a decision in a hurry, and have a professional inspection it first.
You must be thinking; if there is something wrong in the house then you don’t need an inspector to point it out for you, you would be able to see it by yourself. Well, that is not always the case, and there can be many serious problems that you may not know about and your estate agent will certainly not tell you about.
Is having your building inspected a common thing? This is a common question that might pop up in your head that you are doing something out of the box, unorthodox, for which you may be ridiculed. This is not true, as building inspections are quite common, contrary to the conventional belief. It is not only common, but quite convenient and utterly necessary as well. Almost all of the new houses that are being bought these days are being inspected first by professionals for safety purposes. There might be a number of problems that could be mildly disturbing to catastrophic. Here are a few problems that you might come across after buying a new house:
• Faulty plumbing. One of the most common problems, and yet it is the most neglected work. Check for it every time you buy a new house.
• Pest problems. Yet another highly neglected problem. There might be a colony of cockroaches in the attic or a family of rats living down in the basement. Check for pest infestation and shout for pest and termite inspection Melbourne.
• Faulty carpentry. There might be a squeaky floorboard or some boards missing on the stairs. Do not neglect this as they might result in an accident some day.
• Engineering and design problems. Something that is quite rare, but still worth checking, as it might be a life ending mistake and one small miscalculation can be catastrophic.
• Safety issues. The safety and surveillance system might be out of date. This must be checked and replaced while buying a house.
There might be several other problems, and these are just some of them. If you are worried about these problems then please do enlist in the help of a professional and have a house inspection done. You can get in touch with DM pest control services in Sydney or visit their website to learn more about pre purchase building inspection company to resolve your issues before building a house, learn more about them here .
We specialise in precise building inspections Melbourne. Call us for property inspections Melbourne and get an instant quote online today.